The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) provides its web site information to interested individual users, local, and international institutions, and organizations. By accessing this site, or using the information, data or material provided therein, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All texts, data and information on this site are owned by the CBI. Digitized photographs, graphics, and logos contained are the property of the CBI, and may not be used without permission. The CBI does not permit the use of its name in any advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any commercial purpose, without its prior written permission.
2. For personal use, that is not for the purpose of private or commercial gains, any information, data or documents posted herein may be viewed, reproduced or stored in.
3. Any ways or through any means, provided that they shall be properly credited to the CBI.
4. Except for the authorized use in the previous paragraph, any information and material or related graphics on the site shall not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, re-posted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the CBI's prior written permission.
5. The CBI takes reasonable measures to ensure that the data and other material on this website are correct and complete, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission from the site. The CBI provides no warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of information available through this web site. Any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are there.
6. The CBI website contains links to web sites operated by other parties. The CBI does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for the content and performance of these sites. The CBI does not intend links on its website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only. The inclusion of links to other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the web sites. Use of other sites is strictly at your own risk.
7. The official version of the CBI documents is provided in the Arabic language, which is available in hard-copy printed form. Only such Arabic versions are binding on the CBI as an official source of information. The CBI assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of other versions of documents posted herein, resulting from translating the Arabic originals into other languages.
8. The CBI monitors this web site for security purposes. By using this site, you expressly consent to such monitoring. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this site, to defeat or circumvent security measures, or to utilize this site for other than its intended purposes, are prohibited. Any evidence of such attempts may be referred to concerned law enforcement agencies.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Iraqi laws.
Scams and Frauds
This web site provides information to individual users, institutions, and organizations aiming to understand the role, and functions of the Central Bank of Iraq.
In an effort to avert the potential of scams, frauds, and to ensure the legitimacy of transactions, which may cause harm or loss to the public, the CBI advises all persons, and institutions dealing with individuals claiming to be CBI employees or representatives to ensure their authenticity prior to any such dealings.
If you have any questions about the legitimacy of a particular financial transaction or instrument, or if you have any information regarding such illegal and illegitimate transactions or dealings, please contact us at:
Central Bank of Iraq
P.O. Box 64
Baghdad - Iraq
+964 1 816 5170
+964 1 816 5171
+964 1 816 5172
+964 1 816 5173
+964 1 816 5174
+964 1 816 5175
+964 1 816 6802